Loading

Dancing....dance....dance.....

Widya | Wednesday, February 05, 2014 |
http://2.bp.blogspot.com
Dance...I will always like to dance...I know I can move better than sing...
Traditional to ballroom.

For traditional I like Bali and Padang dance,  it have a quick tempo, I like to see Java dance with the very slow tempo, but only see.  I think I can't dance those kind of dance, difficult, and peaceful.  Maybe because patient is not my personality...hehehehehe

From Western I like ballroom dance, I always want to know their tradtional dance.
I like to see Ballet, but still only see.  But I don't like contemporary dance....

Everytime I see a dancing movie, something sparkle in my heart, I can imitate in my mind....but when it comes to practice, not as easy as dance in my mind.
I wish I have an ooportunity to learn this kind of dance when I was young.
It never happened at my youth, cause I have to move around Indonesia, following my Army parent and not every city have this class.  I wish I have one....

At Jakarta I learn this for couple of time, it cost a lot for me, but at least I know the basic step. But find a time and partner to dance is different story, not everyone like or can dance.  So I only have my basic step....very sad.  My little daughter is my partner....hehehehehehe.

This is one of my favourite dance movie, I like the song and the move..... I want to move like that...hahahahaha....
still keeping that dream Widya? oooh come on....your will break your bone...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Button

Warna Warni Perjalanan
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...