Loading

All I Ask Of You (Phantom of The Opera)

Widya | Tuesday, February 11, 2014 |
this beautiful young girl with an Angelic Voice.....such of  God's gift... Jackie Evancho


No
more talk of darkness Forget
these wide-eyed fears I'm
here nothing, can harm you My
words will warm and calm you Let

me be your freedom Let
daylight dry your tears I'm
here with, you beside, you To
guard you and to guide you (Christine)

Say
you'll love me every waking moment Turn
my head with talk of summer time Say
you need me with you now and always Promise
me that all you say is true That's
all I ask of you [Raoul]

Let
me be your shelter Let
me be your light You're
safe no, one will find you Your
fears are far behind you [Christine]

All
I want is freedom A
world with no more night And
you always, beside me To
hold me and to hide me [Raoul]

Then
say you'll share with me one love one, lifetime Let
me lead you from your solitude Say
you need me with you here beside, you Anywhere
you go let, me go too Christine
that's, all I ask of you [Christine]

Say
you'll share with me one love one, lifetime Say
the word and I will follow you [Both]

Share
each day with me each, night each, morning [Christine]

Say
you love me [Raoul]

You
know I do [Both]

Love
me that's, all I ask of you (They.

kiss Raoul. lifts Christine off her feet into, his arms and holds her) [Both]

Anywhere
you go let, me go too Love
me that's, all I ask of you [Phantom]

I
gave you my music made, your song take wing And.
now how, you've repaid me denied, me and betrayed me He.
was bound to love you when, he heard you sing (Sobs)Christine.
Christine, [Raoul.

& Christine] Say
you'll share with me one love one, lifetime Say
the word and I will follow you Share
each day with me each, night each, morning [Phantom]...

You
will curse the day you did not do All!
that the Phantom asked of you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Button

Warna Warni Perjalanan
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...