Loading

Coffee Morning at Home

Widya | Tuesday, February 25, 2014 |
February, very cold month...
With a lot of dinner invitation and parties, we forgot that we have to host monthly Coffee Morning for International spouses....until Gaya, my friend from Srilanka reminded us.
Oh My God....we almost get at the end of the month...
Than we decided 24th February we will have our coffee morning.
Gaya  (Srilanka) was the host-lady and Cherry (Singapore), Mimi (Korea) and me would help her.
We decided to have it at my house, since we would have around 25 ladies to come.

I have never been hosting any coffee morning before, and that was my first time....
It was chilly day but the sun smile beautifully....
In the morning Dea and me arranged the room, we had to move tables and chairs to make some space....
I had bought some snack the day before, was too lazy to make something hahahahaha...
Each of us would bring 2 kind of food.

Gaya and Nethmi, her daughter, came early morning, she made fish cutlets, chicken soup and egg sandwich.  I like her chicken soup, delicious and light.  Potato, lentils, carrot, pumpkin, chicken, and garlic...very healthy and yummy combination.  Nethmi and Dea prepared egg sandwich. Boiled eggs, mayonaise, onion, butter and chilli.  The fish cutlet was done night before. This cutlet just like our perkedel but with fish.

Then Cherry came with her brownies and hand made cookies.  She decorated the brownies with whipped cream and red cherries, just like her name....hehehehehhe.  At last Mimi came with sliced fruit and mixed peanuts.

It was merrier, 23 ladies came one by one.  We asked them to sign 4 paper with their names and countries.  We will put our picture in the middle of that paper, and that will be our coffee morning memorabilia.....good idea ya....thanks to mas Agung....
A lot of car park close to my house, it reminded me to a family party back home in Indonesia.

It was a happy moment for us...ate, chat and took picture...
Thanks for coming ladies...you all made our day ...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Button

Warna Warni Perjalanan
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...